Thursday, July 31, 2008

Blogversary Contest

Whew! I never thought that my blog would reach this far, I am not so engrossed with blogging before, unlike now... hahaha... I rarely have a post for a month! Gee... but things changed when I wasn't busy with work anymore.... and so.... My Blogversary is coming up! Yeah! And I have a little pa-contest for my 1st ever Blogversary... I feel like being generous hahaha...

There's no requirement for this contest except for you being an
Entrecard member coz the one who could guess the right answer will get 500 EntreCredits on Entrecard, so you must have one in order to join, who knows you might win, right? hehehe... Anyone can join and participate but you can only guess once... I will randomly select the one who will get the right answer... so, why not give it a try....

Well here is my simple question:

What is the VERY FIRST POST I made here on Blogger?

XXX A. MarsoKwatro XXX (Dakong 'X' ni siya, VOTE MO AGAIN!)

B. ...foolish heart...

C. Food for Thought

D. Learning Experience

XXX E.
Miah = Bumblebee
XXX (Dakong 'X' pud ni siya)

SO MUCH CLUE NA YAN HA... I'M GIVING EVERYONE A CHANCE TO VOTE AGAIN.....

Easy lang dibah? hehehe... Well, that's for those who had seen my blog when it was still new... Wwweeeee..... Have fun guessing guys and gals... Good Luck!!!

By the way, I'll announce the winner on my BLOGVERSARY... which is.... =)

* UPDATE *

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

SO EASY to GUESS na lang oh, may CLUE na....

Do the MATH... wwaaahhh... My Blogversary will be in 2 days, so what was my post on that day last year? hala... I'll give another chance to all that had already voted na... YOU CAN VOTE AGAIN... Gusto ko may manalo.... wweee..... and instead of 500 EntreCredits, I'll be giving away 1,000 EntreCredits!!! Pasensya na sa walang EntreCard ha, eto lang ang kaya kong ibigay.... (nag-pait man gud ron nyahahahha....) ENJOY!!!

"Live life to the fullest"

25 Reactions:

Euroangel said...

Hi Meiyah, murag ako man nakauna diri answer..mao ni ako answer
A. Marsokwatro

thanks diay for commenting sa ako blog..im finally back..pls visit my other sites if naa ka tym..thanks tc..

http://gemstarlightexpress.blogspot.com Simply The Best
http://www.rubybenz.com Euroangel Graffiti
http://www.theworldwidewebaddict.rubybenz.com The WWW Addict
http://www.mydailynourishment.rubybenz.com My Daily Nourishment
http://myeurotravelandadventures.blogspot.com My Euro Travel and Adventure
http://www.euroangelsgermany.com/Euroangel's Exploring Germany

MeiYah said...

hahahaha mao ikaw gyu'y nakauna mommy ruby... :) salamat sa pag-join and welcome back to blogging world... :)

feRn said...

A. Marsokwatro Lagi!

OdayPele said...

I Join your quizz with the answer Marsokwatro! by the way, what's the meaning of marsokwatro?

Anonymous said...

heheh Marsokwatro...Just visiting pod here i saw your post in Smorty...

Anonymous said...

hi there, thanks for the visit, added you link.

my guess is, MarsoKwatro

hehhe

coicoi said...

A. MarsoKwatro kaayo oi!!

Euroangel said...

hahaha...murag ako daug sis da...di diay ko si Mommy Ruby...sangay ra to nako...di pa ko mommy...hehehe...ayo2 diha...miss na miis na nako pinas...saon man sa US naglakwatsa..hahaha..tc

pchi said...

hahaha...

ok. join ko. malay ko ba noh?

hehe... 'cause i've only been around last june

let me go for letter E. (miah = bumblebee)

MeiYah said...

@ALL : Ay oy! lami kaayo ingnon nga *A** mo tanan! joke3... nyahahahaha...

hahayz.... more votes please.... :)

Anonymous said...

hi Miah..
answer ko din letter A. MarsoKwatro..

Princess Adams said...

I want to guess as well.
A. MarsoKwatro!!
Miah, care to exlinks? - princess

MeiYah said...

hay naunsa! binigyan na ng clue ala pa rin huhuhuhuhu... gusto ko may manalo.... ano ba yan... lolz...

@OdayPele: MarsoKwatro means Fourth of March.... :)

Salamat sa mga nag-vote...

Poray said...

was here too.. thanks for visiting..apil ta ko sa contest kaso wla mn ko entrecard mao dli n lng..goodluck sa mga participants..happy blogversary!

Euroangel said...

nay syalan di na diay ang answer...hahaha...funny...ayo2 dinha

Joy0z said...

imoha page kay naay pop up Miah oy unya mo ongot akoa laptop deri..magkaprob gyud kda visit..naa kay mga javascript code nga infected sa akoa tan aw baya...

feRn said...

C. Food For Thought

Sharon di japon ni ma TAMA!!! humanda!

Anonymous said...

wow galeng ahh tagal mo n dn pla
ako bgop lng eh.. i started when i wasnt busy and had no work.. ahihihi

thnx for droppin by to my blog as well.... di ko lam sagot dito e
la man pud ko Ecard... lolz

kaw asa ka sa dvo?
o mla base n k...

chess addict said...

C. Food For thought! hehe

Vhiel said...

ay late na yung answer ko...

Ans: marsokwatro

Anonymous said...

Hi sis, something is wrong in your layout talaga. Everytime I open your blog to drop an EC, parating nag ha hang ang computer ko. Or sometimes, it took me 3 to 5 minutes tsaka ma open ang blog mo. Ask some of your friends kung ganun din ba ang problema nila.

Anonymous said...

Why you said wrong ang MArsokwatro ok if dili na ang ako answer lahi kay "folish heart". Ok na imo site dali ra ko kasulod...

Anonymous said...

great Jod Meah..now I can stay long here hehehe..

MeiYah said...

@genny: thanks hehehe... as in gituyo gyud nko ug change ang themes ug tanggal ang widgets. i think sa mga widgets yta to kya nagka-ingoon ato akoa blog? kay na-ok na mankaha kron?
Mali ang MarsoKwatro kay dili na xa mao ang first post nko dri. gikan na sakoang friendster blog hehehe... see the date pud, january xa, nagstart kog blog august 2007. :)

@joy: thanks hehehe...na-okay na gyud.. whew!

Anonymous said...

My final answer is B. Foolish Heart syaro ba...

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...