Saturday, September 26, 2015

Spy Movie


Watched a movie entitled "SPY" and it was really hilarious! This is one of the best movies that I have watched this year, even though I rarely watched a movie these days. It really made me laugh out loud!

Summary Plot:
Susan Cooper is an unassuming, deskbound CIA analyst, and the unsung hero behind the Agency's most dangerous missions. But when her partner falls off the grid and another top agent is compromised, she volunteers to go deep undercover to infiltrate the world of a deadly arms dealer, and prevent a global crisis. [IMDb]

It was my first time to see Jason Statham (Agent Rick Ford)  in a comedy film and all I can say is, he should have stick to action movies. IMO... His character in this movie is so lame, in this movie only, okay? I like his other movies though like Parker, Killer Elite, The Mechanic, Death Race and other action movies... Well, back to Spy movie, it was really FUNNY! Melissa McCarthy did it again... Worth watching... ;)


"Live life to the fullest"

0 Reactions:

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...