Saturday, July 19, 2008

A day at the Baywalk...

Lately, I've been going to the baywalk using our mountain bike. It is just near our place, If I cycle in a normal state, it would take me about 15 minutes or less to get there. I tried to drive fast and it took me less than 10 minutes to get there... 

Whew! I explored the places I've been cycling to and I found out a shortcut. Our place is near Poly Subdivision and Next to Poly Subd. is Alpha Homes. I went there and I don't know, I just continue to cycle as if someone's guiding me in every turn I take. Then, later on, I was out of the Subdivision and I was already at the Matina Aplaya Public Market in just about 6-7 minutes of cycling. Amazing huh? 

The road I traveled was nearer than the usual road I took, which was the main road of Matina Aplaya. The Subdivision near Alpha Homes was RPJ or something, hehehe... And so, I continue to cycle till I reach the Baywalk... I really like the place, peaceful, fresh air and so relaxing... I took some photos of David, and the place as well and then I sat on the rocks near the beach... Nag muni-muni... When it was getting dark, I got up and got my bicycle and went back home... My mind's at peace now... hehehe...

Here are some of the photos I took there... :)

Baywalk Davao City

Baywalk Davao City

Replica of DAVID Davao City

The Replica of DAVID was sculptured by MICHAELANGELO BUONAROTTI in 1501. It is one of his two greatest priceless masterpieces. An Italian sculptor and painter - one of the greatest the world has ever produced. The statue was set on the hilltop of Firenze (Florence), Italy overlooking the city.

Replica of DAVID

Full-size replicas of the statue around the world are found in:

  • London's Victoria and Albert Museum,
  • A centerpiece of a shopping mall in Surfer's Paradise, Queensland, Brisbane Australia,
  • The Appian Way Shops at Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas,
  • And our beloved Davao City will soon be listed in the Internet as one of the prestigious places.

The Little Mermaid Replica Davao City\

The Little Mermaid Replica Davao City

The Little Mermaid... Another replica, this statue is the most photographed in the world, located at Langline, Copenhagen, Denmark, and considered by the Danish as their National Treasure. It is a faithful reproduction including the rock she is sitting on top of the ocean view.

"Live life to the fullest"

5 Reactions:

Anonymous said...

Hello... love to x-links with you. Kindly see my blog and tell me if you're interested. If you do, add my blog in your blog roll and leave me a message with your URL and link in my blog. Thank you and I will wait for your response.

Anonymous said...

I left you the same comment on your tag board but Im not sure if you got it but here's the link for the code and steps to do the pouplar post...

How To Add Popular Post In Your Blog let me know if you have any questions. :) enjoy and have a great weekend.

Vhiel

Anonymous said...

HI Miah, I already added your link in my Blog List. Thanks and see you around.

Better Than Coffee said...

hello there!

i got your blog from entrecard.

www.deariago.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Really good pictures and I really liked the picture of the statue on the stone.

Wow I would love to be in this place!

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...