Friday, July 11, 2008

Got Verified on Paypal!



I finally had my UnionBank debit card last month... and so, I tried to Verify my account at Paypal by adding my credit/debit card details but there seems to be something wrong because it says that: "This credit card has been denied by the bank that issued your credit card. For details on why your card has been denied, please contact your credit card issuer's customer service department. Or you may want to try adding a different credit card." I tried again but still that message pops up after I finish adding the details. Then, I tried to add my Bank Account, by the way, Unionbank's code number is 010419995. Still, I can't continue because their asking for the four digit Paypal code.

What I should've done when I got my debit card at the bank was to deposit at least 200-300php because Paypal would charge $1.95 to verify your account. And I should've enroll for an EON Cyber Account Online after my debit card has been activated. So, I did enroll and filled up the details and then I waited for 3-5 days to be activated again. I waited for weeks too for my 4-digit Paypal code because I thought that the bank would just mail it to me *lol*. I've read from one blog post that you need to call the UnionBank cutomer service hotline or send them an e-mail to get the code.

So, I e-mailed them just this week regarding my 4-digit Paypal code. When I opened my mail the day after, I received an email from them and they're asking for a few details for your own protection and account verification like this one:

Account Name:
Account Number:
Card Number:
Birthdate:
Contact Number:

Paypal Date of Enrollment:


So, I filled-up the details and send it back to them and the day after I finally have my 4-digit Paypal Code! I log on immediately to my Paypal account and entered the code and then this message appears: You have successfully entered your 4-digit PayPal code. The $1.95 USD charge on your card will be refunded to your PayPal account. This refund may take up to 24 hours to be reflected in your PayPal balance.

Yipee!!! I can now withdraw my funds there from my blog earnings... hahahaha... Well, it's not that promising but it's better than nothing, right? *winks*


"Live life to the fullest"

3 Reactions:

Tiborsho said...

congrats ! ;)

Ylan said...

miyah, thanks ani nga post, medyo nalamdagan ko hehehe!
bitaw ga apply-apply ko ug EON online... nya gahulat ko ug mail para muingon nako nga kuhaon na nako akong card.. wala man koy nadawat. naa ko nadawat nga mail pero murag giwelcome raman ko sa unionbank.. didto pa ko niemail sa customer service nga naa man ko welcome mail? hehe! ingon sya maam mao na imong pag-apply online sa EON. nindot tubagon nga aw wala man gud nimention ug eon hehe.. ingon sya makuha na daw nako akong card? pero wala pa nako makuha...
so kung makuha nato nako akong EON card, mao na nih? maka enrol nako ani sa paypal?
kini akong suliran,
ylan

Ylan said...

ug diay, adunay tag ga huwat nimo diri :P

http://ylangurl.kyira.org/2008/07/interrogate-me.html

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...