Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Journey with Friends

It's been a month and two weeks to be exact since I arrived back here in Davao. Now that I'm back, my best friend Rhon will be going six hours away from home, for six months. So sad we haven't really spent a lot of time bonding together. But I guess that's the way it should be, we have to move on no matter how painful the situation is. Well, I've thought, six months' not that long... Time flies so easily and six months have been over... hehehe... I'm sure gonna miss you Rhon... Those overnights here at home and at your place... those movie marathons... serious and funny talks... and not to mention the bloopers... hahahaha... missed those stuff already... wish you're here... and I missed teasing her, i used to do that even during college days, I don't know why, maybe because she's pikon? hahahaha...

One time we were on the bed and I think she's half awake and half asleep... I suddenly shouted 'Ipis! ipis!' (cockroach!) while trying to act as if I'm getting rid of the 'ipis kuno' on the blanket and pillows... Rhon hurriedly got up and run as fast as she can, away from the bed... and as for me? I just stand near the bed and laugh out loud... nyahahahaha... (bad kaayo noh?)

There's this one situation that makes me laugh out loud every time I remember it... As usual we had a movie marathon here at home. It was past twelve already and Rhon went out to get some bananas in the kitchen but before that, she went to the comfort room first. I on the other hand was trying to think of something that would scare her. So, I thought of hiding in one corner where she won't see me and would jump and scare her when she goes out of the c.r.. but then another idea suddenly popped up in my head and just the thought of it makes me laugh hehehe... I hid under our table and when she comes out of the c.r. she headed to the kitchen... I can see her feet drawing near the table and when she was so near, I suddenly put my hands up to grab a banana too... and Rhon freaked out... shouting as she moved backwards... hahahahaha... I can't stand not laughing under the table... and so I reveal myself to stop her from screaming but I was still laughing... hahahaha... If we just have a video recorder at home I could have recorded that and sent that to the Funniest Videos. I would really to see it on video... the time when she was about to grab a banana and then my hand suddenly grabs one too from under the table... lol...

...and when she eats a banana we would just looked at each other and laugh. Now you guys know why... =)

I wish you well Rhon, good luck in your journey... I'm just a text and call away... =)

Photos during our last overnight and party together with Jane at Rhon's place...



Jane and Rhon preparing the foods...




Eating time nah! namnam... =)



We went out to grab some Mcflurry at Mc Donalds Damosa, but it's CLOSED! Rhon forgot that it's a Sunday and they're not 24 hours open on that day. We pass by this man selling taho so we tried it.



Attention! Alien from outer space... *lol* Just kidding... It's Jane and Rhon, on our way back to their house...



...and I'll wait for this day to come again...


"Live life to the fullest"

2 Reactions:

janean said...

hehehe... walang tulugan yan.. pero smiling face gihapon.. laag nagud.. minsan lang...

levian said...

the "Alien from outer space" photographs definitely caught my attention. it's awesome !! :D

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...