Thursday, September 25, 2008

WordPress on Friendster

I tried to check my blog at Friendster a while back. I haven't updated that much and Yeah I do have blog there, I started blogging there then next is here at Blogger. I was surprised when I tried to view my blog there, it is in WordPress theme, I looked and checked if it was the right URL and Yes it is! Friendster Blogs are now powered by WordPress! Cool huh?! I can now build links there, so anyone of you might want to exchange links with me? Just leave me a message and I will contact you ASAP. Hmm.. I immediately change the default theme into something much nicer and I hurriedly add up all my links there and my friend's links too!

If You have a Friendster Blog too, check it out guys, it's powered by Wordpress!! Nyahahaha... ou could check out mine HERE.

You might want to check MY NEW SITE too which is powered by none other than WORDPRESS!!! nyahaha...

Happy Blogging guys!

2 Reactions:

Unknown said...

pero dili jud ta pwde makabutang ug Ads oi..

MeiYah said...

mao man uie... hahahaha.. atleast pwde tambayanan ug links.. wahahaha..

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...