Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Sports of my Life

Ever since I was a kid I had learned to love basketball. I know it's not the sport you would think I would be interested of because I was so small back then and because of the fact that I am a girl. I love playing it at school or even in our neighborhood. Most of my playmates are boys, I rarely had a girl to play with in that sport except in school. Small but terrible, that's what I always hear from my classmates, schoolmates and friends before whenever I am playing basketball. My father (may his soul rest in peace) loved basketball too and he was once a player. We share the same interest and would watch a basketball game together, although we had different choice of teams and we seldom argue because of that. I had stopped playing basketball when I was introduced to a sport named Taekwondo. Since then, I rarely go out and play with my friends anymore because I was hooked up with the new sport that I have learned. I really wanted to learn martial arts when I was still young, my ulterior motive for wanting to join was to defend myself from the bullies at school. I never got the chance to learn it not until during my college days. Since then I keep on practicing a lot and joined tournaments. Taekwondo had a very great impact in my life, it is in this sport that I gained more self-esteem and learned discipline and hardwork.



Watching sports videos online is one of the things that I like to do in my past time. If you are looking for interesting video clips, there are lot of sports clips available online on SportsVids. From a basketball game that you missed watching to any kind of sports available online. You can visit the site and try to upload your most memorable video which makes a huge impact in your life. It's fun to see your videos being watched by others and it's fun to watch others memorable experiences as well. Visit sportsvids.com and join the contest, and who knows, you might win those cool gadgets for their prizes.

Post?slot_id=21204&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

0 Reactions:

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...