Friday, September 26, 2008

My E-mail Addresses

Do you still remember your very first e-mail address? I can still remember the very first one and the others, I cannot just recall. I was tiding up my things in my cabinet, arranging stuffs when I saw my old little Mickey Mouse notebook. I opened it and saw the list of my e-mail addresses there. I was laughing as I was reading because there are really lots of them. Okay here goes my email address lists from the very first one to the last:

  • · L.jeremiah@eudoramail.com
  • · J.laborte@mailcity.com
  • · Jeremiah_rm@hotmail.com
  • · Chet.27@eudoramail.com
  • · Chet27@chickmail.com
  • · Chet.27@gurlmail.com
  • · Chet_jm@yahoo.com
  • · tedybabes@goplay.com
  • · tedybabes@charmedmail.com – I admit I was a Charmed fan.
  • · tedybabes@usa.net
  • · tedybabes@yahoo.com
  • · Tedybabes_jm@gotmail.com
  • · Tedybabes_jm@wolf-web.com
  • · tedybabes@dbzmail.com
  • · tedybabes@catsrule.garfield.com
  • · tedybabes@keromail.com
  • · Crazygal99_jm@keromail.com
  • · Cute_audrey1@yahoo.com
  • · Cute_quaint@usa.net
  • · Phillmiah@yahoo.com
  • · Dannica_nicole@hotmail.com
  • · Dannica_nicole@yahoo.com – still using only in YM...
  • · Miah227@yahoo.com – still using... also this is the add for my Friendster account...
  • · jerahby@yahoo.com
  • · Dannica.nicole@gmail.com – still using for this Blog...
  • · miahlaborte@gmail.com – this one is the latest…
I think the passwords for all this are all the same… hehehehe… I haven’t logged-in to almost all of the accounts that I had made for the past years. As in perti mura kog nangolekta gyud ug e-mail add… How about you guys, do you still remember your very first e-mail add? C’mon share your thoughts…

9 Reactions:

Anonymous said...

wow long list..I only have 7 email ever since and i can still remember all of them..

Anonymous said...

I have around 5 emails but I do not use them all. I have separate ones for my blogging activities. Sometimes I use similar passwords, but they are hard to decode since they are really weird and too random. hehe

Anonymous said...

grbe nmn listahan mo ng emails mo.. me? i only have ONE email.. ever.. 8 years ko n cyang gngmit.. even n my friendster same email gmit ko.. :) *ciao*

twinks said...

andami naman emails mo sis..hehehe..
ako konti lang, pero most of my emails have the same password.hehehe para madali tandaan..
sis pls vote for me pala..nominated by talksmart..nasa blog ko ang poll. thanks :]

aries_arevalo_ax said...

whoa... that's a gamut of e-mails. if there was money in creating e-mails, you'd be super rich by now. hehe

Unknown said...

Daghana ug email address oi.. weeeeee..

Anonymous said...

ang dami naman yan email mo? mabuti natatandaan mo ang mga password?
enjoy

Anonymous said...

@all: hehehe.. long list tlaga noh? wehehehe.. ewan ko ano pumasok sa isip ko at nangolekta ako ng email ads hahaha... @aries, if pde nga pagka-perahan yan super rich n nga cguro me nyahahahaha.. thank sa inyo lahat for dropping by... :)

Boris Private Sanctum said...

Graveh pod ka miah oi! kadghan ba saimong email add na gbuhat.

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...