Monday, September 1, 2008

Random Blah's

I just finished watching the Season One of Kitchen Confidential yesterday... bitin! waaahhh!!! Want to watch it's season two... hhmm... sino may cd/dvd? hehehe... It's really great and funny... wehehehe....



I just started watching AVATAR: The Last Air Bender late in the afternoon yesterday and I liked it... So I continue to watch until I've finished the Book 1! Imagine that, hahahaha. My sister's DVD is up to Book 2 Chapter 13 only, bitin na pud! waahh!!! I wonder what happened to Apa... hhmm... Can't wait to grab a copy of the continuation of it.... hehehehe... Na-addict ba dayon sa Avatar... I think this is the next Anime that I liked besides Naruto and Fushigi Yuugi. I can watch it's episodes til I drop! waahahaha... Ing-ana ka-addict sa Anime...



I also started playing Avatar in PSP hehehehe... Nice game by the way... :)


"Live life to the fullest"

0 Reactions:

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...