Tuesday, September 30, 2008

PageRank Updates

...and Google has updated it's PageRanks again! I am still happy in spite of not having gained back this blog's PR because my other blogs gained another one. Unfortunately my MeiYah's World blog's PR 2 is now N/A. What is N/A by the way??

N/A (not available) - it is not possible to show any PageRank now.

The N/A pagerank (grey pagerank bar) might be due to one of the following reasons:

(1) the web page is new, and it is not indexed by Google yet,
(2) the web page is indexed by Google, but it is not ranked yet,
(3) the web page was indexed by Google long ago, but it is recognised
as a supplemental (Supplemental Results) page,
(4) the web page or the whole website is banned by Google.

So, if you see a grey pagerank bar or N/A rank upon your web page, you should not panic.

This probably means that the web page either is not ranked yet, or there was some temporary error and Google's server could not return the current page rank value, so the server said that "the page rank was not available for displaying at that exact moment".

In order to make sure your web site is not banned by Google, you can search Google for your site's address. If the address is in the search results, this means the site is NOT banned and you can relax and not to pay any attention to the temporary bug with N/A pagerank.
and so I tried to search my site on Google and it is in the search results, so that means my site is NOT BANNED! Whew! That is a relief! I just hope it will gain back it's PR soon...

Here are my sites that have gained their PageRanks:
YYiiipppppeeeeee!!!!! Thanks Mr. G!

I checked my new site which is Random Thoughts of an insoMIAH it is in N/A before now it's PR 0 hopefully in the next update it will gain one too...

The Adventurous and Sporty side of Miah
- still N/A (hahahaha...)

Anyways, for those who had gained their PageRanks back and for those starters who had now a PR, CONGRATULATIONS! Hopefully on the nest update I will have this Blog's PR na (huhuhu...)

"Live life to the fullest"

0 Reactions:

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...