Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Love Potion

I got this through an SMS sent by a friend. I haven't tried this yet so I don't know if this is true or what. I just wanted to share this to all and tell me what do you think of this...

Love Potion:

  • Get a piece of paper.
  • Write the complete name of the person whom you want.
  • Get a flower and put a little amount of your favorite perfume or cologn.
  • Wrap the flower with the paper wherein you write his/her name.
  • You must wrap the flower in a way that you must locate in the middle.
  • After that you put it into your shoes...
  • WSait for the result for about three days...
Note: you must not use the fragrance that you had put on the flower for about three days.

"Live life to the fullest"

0 Reactions:

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...