Saturday, September 6, 2008

Here's the THING... ACCEPT IT (you said you need help)

Hmmm... just don't understand... you do know what to do...only you're stubborn. Move on if you really want to. You said it yourself, you have been carrying that load for a time... don't you think its about time that you unload it?

THE THING IS: No one can decide for you... no one can help you unless you help yourself. Accept the things that had happen and go on. you know what? the only thing that can help you move on is your DECISION to ACCEPT what has been done. That's the only way you can start anew. STOP BROODING OVER THE PAST. You owe that to yourself.

I just hope you decide on to the better solution... its all up to you... all you have to do is to DECIDE... DECIDE NOW and DECIDE FAST.

~I wish I could friend... I just wish I could just do it but I just can't... though I am trying hard... but just can't... I know, maybe you're getting irritated about this issue but I dunno, I just can't help it... No matter how hard I try, I just can't... I know I'm just hurting myself in the process but ARRGGHH!! I dunno... Thanks for posting that on the bulletin ha?

0 Reactions:

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...