Sunday, August 31, 2008

I've Got New Funds!

Wow! I am so happy today! I just received my payments from Bloggerwave! Another additional funds to my Paypal account. wehehehehe... Then I've got another new funds just now from SocialSpark! Most of the opportunities that I got here are from SocialSpark and I am so happy after months of part-time blogging, I have funds nah! Though, I still had some pending funds at ReviewMe and Blogsvertise, I hope they will pay me na hahahaha... I need more opps! I'm glad I had a blog that has a PageRanks o I can still grab some opps...

My only problem now is that I can't withdraw my funds at Paypal. My Withdraawal was declined twice and man, they've charged me 500 php for the returned fee... huhuhu... Sayang din yun hehehe... Hmm.. I tried to contact my bank which is Unionbank but unfortunately they haven't replied to my query. Well, my funds are not that big yet but I am still happy. I am hoping for emore opportunites online... Puro na lang kasi wait for slot or kelangan pa i-bid... wahehehe... Neways, I hope this will continue pa. Good Luck to myself! Nosebleed baya ko pirme everytime mag-buhat ko'g review post. hahahaha...

"Live life to the fullest"

0 Reactions:

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...