Monday, August 6, 2007

Untitled

I’ve been preoccupied with a lot of things recently… I wasn’t been able to focus on the important things I should be doing… I was given a task to research something on the internet, while miss j was talking to me, giving instructions on what to research and what to do, I was listening… trying to internalize what’s she’s trying to let me do. She walked away a few minutes after that and then I started doing my research… She came back afterwards and asked me to reconstruct what I’ve just sent to her mail. She told me what to do again and left afterwards… she was just gone for a few minutes when all of a sudden I couldn’t remember what she just told me… (hahahaha… silly… dumb me… I hate myself that day). So absent minded... I don’t know where my mind was wandering off that day… I didn’t even understand what I was reading… was I just exhilarated in all those interviews? Excited? I really don't know....

0 Reactions:

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...