Wednesday, August 29, 2007

One Tree Hill...

I woke up one night and caught my cousin and sister watching DVD in the living room. It is the season one of the television series entitled “One Tree Hill", borrowed by my cousin from one of her friends. I then sat next to them and started watching it.

The story goes better and better as each episode ends, definitely worth watching. In addition, it’s theme songs were good too that I instantly liked it’s opening song ‘I Don’t Want to Be’ by Gavin DeGraw and just the thought of mentioning it now makes me wanna sing it… *lol*



Here's a few lines from the song:

I don't want to be
Anything other than what I've been trying to be lately
All I have to do
Is think of me and I have peace of mind
I'm tired of looking 'round rooms
Wondering what I've got to do
Or who I'm supposed to be
I don't want to be anything other than me



I can’t wait to watch it’s next season, my cousin’s going to borrow the season two of it… My sister said that it is shown in RPN 9 every Wednesday but just not sure of the time hence, I’ll try and see if it is true. I don't know but it seems like I am already addicted to it... *smiling*



Where nothing ever changed until one outsider changed everything...


Nathan Scott, a beautiful and popular athlete, is the absolute star of the Ravens, his high school basketball team, just as once was his proud dad, ambitious businessman Dan Scott, who pushes him harder then even the coach approves of. When the team celebrates a victory by 'borrowing' a school bus arrests are made; Dan manages to get Nathan escape exclusion, but as others are less lucky the team needs new players, so the coach invites Nathan's half-brother Lucas Scott, who was abandoned with his mother and only plays basketball with a few friends in the park, his passion being reading. When he also seems to hit on with Nathan's girlfriend Peyton, the star dares him one-to-one for high stakes...

Besides a love for hoops, it would seem that Lucas and Nathan are two young men with little in common - except for the dark secret that they share the same father. Arrogant and assured, Nathan is the star of the high school basketball team and hails from the wealthiest family in town. Quiet, brooding and driven, Lucas is a loner, the only child of a single working mom. He's always kept his distance from Nathan. But their lives collide when a twist of fate puts Lucas on Nathan's team. The rumor that's haunted the boys since childhood now becomes more than just whispers as the half-brothers compete not only for control of the court, but also for the heart of Nathan's girlfriend. So unfolds a deep and bitter conflict that's been years in the making; one that will play itself out in their homes, their hearts and at school as they struggle to come to terms with who they really are - and the fact that they may have more in common than they ever imagined.



One Tree Hill

0 Reactions:

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...