Friday, March 27, 2009

My UnLucky Day...

Yesterday was the most embarrassing and unlucky day for me... Why? Waaahhh... Binunggo ko lang naman ang sarili ko sa glass door.... togoinkz... see that big 'bukol'? waaahhh!!

 
 tsaakkiiitt!!! huhuhuhu.... :(

 
I went out yesterday, did something for my two best friends who asked a favor for me, and I gladly and willingly do it. I wake up late so I was in hurry, trying to be on time before the bank closes. So, I left home with an empty stomach, I'll just eat outside after doing my tasks... That was my big mistake, I should've eaten even just a little amount of food. I was really tired and not to mention hungry when that happened... 

When I first entered the place, there was still a guard there opening and closing the doors for their customers. I've had my orders made at the counter but the lady said that it would take 15-20 minutes. 15-20 minutes would do to take the documents and send them to my friend through LBC, and it was just a few meters away from where I am. So, I went there had it mailed, and went back to (secret, ulaw koh mag tell, lol). I was busy looking for the receipt on my bag and I really thought that there was a guard there who will open the door for me (assuming kaayo since a while back there was a guard naman talaga). Unfortunately, there wasn't and I wasn't looking so BANG! I was also shocked at what just happened, and when I looked above, I can see the 'stars' este stares of the people inside. Wahh!! That was so embarrassing! I was having second thoughts if I should continue to go inside or not, but I still have my food in there waiting for me which is already paid and I was soooo hungry nah... Well, I did go inside, not minding their looks at me (as if ala daw nag mind).

After that, I almost got hit by a car.. togoinkz... Katangahan na lang jud... Got my sun sim lost, again! I just bought it last month when I lost my other sun sim. It hasn't been a month since I started using that sim and it's nowhere to be found now. I remember putting it in my pocket and when I got home it wasn't there anymore, not in my bag too. Hay... Whatta day!


"Live life to the fullest"

7 Reactions:

iceah said...

kawawa naman ang mare ko c: sige lang maaayos din lahat c: pagaling ka ha c:

iceman9 said...

@ miah

ehhh... apply some cold compress... ah think you done that already... pain reliever instead..

MeiYah said...

@iceah: tenchu po... di na msakit now hehehe...

@iceman9: uu tapos na cold compress, naghanap tlga ko ng tindahan n may ice nilagayan ko...

Pastilan said...

nye he he he he pwerteng bukola eh nye he he he

carlota said...

ouch! sakit ana ah...kahinumdum lang sab ko sa akoa da...i thought it was automatic door pero dili diay to. pirteng katawaa sa ako bana, ako anak, security ug uban pang naka kita. hahaha

_el@i_ said...

oi, ang laki nman nyan! ok ka lng?

MeiYah said...

@Pastilan: uu as in :( :( :(

@choco: as in kahilakon ko sa kasakit waaahh...

@_el@i_: uu nga anlaki ang sakit pah... wwaahh... i am not okay at that tym pero now i'm very much okay na wehehehe...

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...