Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bukidnon Trip

My best friend Ghen and I was invited by my new friend Glester (Bjoy) on his wedding last Saturday, March 14, 2009. Their place is at Bukidnon, so went there last Friday. I was excited to travel again and because it will be my first time to be in Bukidnon. We would just pass at the place whenever we get the chance to go to Cagayan. I was almost ready at around 2 p.m. and I made some sandwhich that I can munch on while on the bus, coz I am getting hungry na... I was so full and oh so dizzy again... I have this motion sickness that I really hate! I can't get to see the lovely sceneries on our way not to mention the 'vomit' moment, urrgg! I really hate this sickness! Anyways, we arrived safely at around 7 p.m. in Maramag. It was raining taht night and the weather's cold...



Just arrived at Maramag, Bukidnon with Ghen.

After a few minutes Richel and Glester arrived to pick us up, we will be staying at their Aunt's place... Had dinner with their family and talk for a while... I can't sleep that night, it was so cold! Add Imagehahaha... and I had a never ending conversation with Ghen that's why we had slept at around 1 a.m.



Ghen, Shara and Glester and Me... Orange ang motiff nila... :)



The wedding was held at the Our Lady of Lourdes Chapel and the Reception was held atWaig Crystal Spring Resort...



After the wedding we went to Kitaotao, to Richel and Glester's place...





In this orange house is where me and Ghen stayed until tuesday...

Will post more of my Bukidnon Trip soon...

"Live life to the fullest"

1 Reactions:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great time. The wedding look beautiful. Great post!

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...