Saturday, February 21, 2009

Missing My Lovely Niece

Tita Ninang and Erin... My playmate (LOL), she loves to play with me and I take that chance to spend quality time with her... She loves to dance the 'Papaya' song and loves to watch and sing Charice Pempengco songs (Two Year Old Charice Pempengco Fan).

Time flies so fast... Kids grew up faster and I am missing my two beautiful niece... They're super duper makulit but sweet... Wish they were just minutes away from home, hehehe... Awww... I miss them na... but everytime I miss them, I would just look at their photos, videos and their voice record on my mobile phone... Still can't help but smile everytime I watch my niece's videos and photos... I hope they're doing good and in good condition... :)


"Live life to the fullest"

0 Reactions:

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...