Monday, February 16, 2009

25 RaNdOm Things about MEiyah

Been tagged again by this one, four times already on Facebook. Okay… Here is it, Take a grip... lol.
  1. My Mandarin name is Mei Yah and Bi Nga in Fou Kien… Graduated in a Chinese School but we’re not Chinese ha and I’m not really interested to learn that subject before…
  2. Blog addict, well if it isn’t still obvious I got 10 blogs to maintain!
  3. Currently Playing Mob Wars in Facebook!
  4. Addicted to PLURK! I like Plurk more than Twitter!
  5. Loves to take pictures! Wish I could have my own camera….
  6. I love eating pizza (New York’s Finest!), Carbonara, Lasagna, Marinara, Spaghetti, Siomai, Adobo, Chicken curry and Sweet and sour, Balot/Balut, Seafoods (Crab, Shrimp, Bangus), Spicy Chicken Wings!
  7. My favorite number is 7even and 27 and my favorite colors are red and blue.
  8. I wanna go to Paris someday…
  9. Awake at night until dawn and sleeping like a baby at day…
  10. Loves watching Anime especially NARUTO! A few of my favorites are: AVATAR: the last Airbender and Fushigi Yuugi. 
  11. Been playing Naruto Ninja Council, Crisis Core and Marvel Heroes on PSP and I love playing SIMS on PS2…
  12. I have lost countless of Simpack for the past 9 years? The lastest is my sun sim…
  13. The most thrilling ride I have ever ridden is the Space Mountain at the HK Disneyland, can’t forget that 5 minute thrill ride!
  14. I have 3 friendster account (the main which I am planning to delete but still haven’t done yet, the second mine and xbf’s account; will delete it soon, and the newest one that I have created will be the one that I will be updating from time to time) and I only have 1 Facebook account.
  15. I like Sony Ericsson mobile phones than Nokia…
  16. Loves to travel but gets sick everytime I do, hate this motion sickness! Makawala sa moment!
  17. I want to be a nun when I was still a kid… hehehe…
  18. All time favorite movies when I was still a kid are the karate kid series, Rocky series, Robocop, Rambo series… and I forgot, Home Alone and Richie Rich series din pala... *update*
  19. Favorite cartoon TV series when I was still a kid: Ghost Buster, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Tom and Jerry.
  20. I like eating Kabab…
  21. Enjoyed movie marathons with best buddies or w/ my siblings…
  22. I seldom drink coffee or milk; I usually drink MILO… likes pineapple and four season juice and fresh buko juice too.
  23. I think I can draw and only if I’m in the mood…
  24. Sports that I played: Basketball, Badminton, Taekwondo, and Chess.
  25. Yey! Last na! Whew! I love my best friends, my family and my online and offline friends! Hay salamat natapos din!
"Live life to the fullest"

8 Reactions:

CyNurse said...

This is nice! Anyway, we (Lyle and I) also tried the Space Mountain and I enjoyed it. You should have tried Ocean Park's rides. Totally not for the faint-hearted!

MeiYah said...

@CyNurse: Wala jud ko ka-adto'g Ocean Park, waahh... bitaw uie, enjoy ang ride hahahaha.. lupad akoang kalag bah!

Anonymous said...

blogwalking here to make a friends with meiyah, im harry from ciamis, wow that thing about youis nice and good sweety for me, if u visiting me dont forget to comment too, ok

nice to meet u in EC and blogcatalog

jasonmighty said...

Nice facts there Mei Yah. So you know Chinese definitely? Though I am Chinese, I don't read or write Chinese...only speak. Oh,and I love all those movies and cartoons you listed down when I was young too.

MeiYah said...

@harry: hello harry, thanks for the visit... dropped at your EC too.. :)

@jason: thank you, i only knew very few characters... LOL... I really love those movies and cartoons... used to watch it over again before.. :D

iceah said...

itag mo din ako nito sa facebook :c

MeiYah said...

@iceah: hahaha na tag din kita nyan tapos na.. check mo po.. :)

Anonymous said...

hi miah,nice blog..musta na ?miss ko na ang ating bonding noon sa taekwondo back in AMA pa..lolz..add me in your fb here is my email add mwicceoflyt@aol.com...see yah and missed you..blessed be...tugnaw karn dre oi!!!

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...