Tuesday, December 9, 2008

What Happened to Miah?

Well, after sulking for three weeks, I am finally out of my shell once again... Yeah! (Nahayagan na ang wakwak! LOL)... It was a hard week for me and I guess that was the longest week that I haven't been with myself. I lose weight na daw according to my best friends... Kaya now, bumabawi ako, I try to eat a lot... Lisud pud mabuang unya ko, tsk3... Anyways, what I have been doing recently? Hmmm... Where do I start?

Well, meet my bestfriend Janed... Talk, food trip, shopping, and Travel... We went out of town, just a 3-hour ride away from Davao City. We went to one of our best friends way back in college, Cai's daughter just turned two last weekend and she's our goddaughter by the way... Too bad she didn't recognize us coz we rarely went there because it's too far... Cai's place is at Santo Tomas, a one-hour ride from Tagum City. I really liked their place, so peaceful, and in one with nature, one could really have peace of mind in that place... We had a lot of catching up since we haven't been able to talk for months already... Missed her company a lot... but she can't do what we used to do way back, she has a family now and it's her priority...

Rhon was back in town again from Butuan and I am glad she was here... We went out, spend the days on food tripping, shopping, watching movies, hang-out at our place and at their place, talk and talk and talk... Somehow, I was able to laugh again after three weeks of being sad and crying... I am glad my best friends are here to hear me out...

Pero, lisud pud diay ma-brokenhearted, Gastos kaayo, hahaha... Pero worth it na rin, na-didivert ang attention ko to other things... I don't want this feeling to drown me into something which I am not... I wanna go back to my old self again... Act naturally in front of everyone, Laugh at little things, Do the things that makes me happy and fulfilled... Just back to the same old Miah... But, I guess there are some additions to that old Miah, I have learned a lot of things from this heartache na ako lang din ang may kagagawan (according to Ghenessa). Thanks for the advice too Ghen, Rhon and Jane... and also for making me smile and laugh even just for a while... Hmmm... I'm gonna miss you all when I will go out of the country again, hopefully early next year...

As my favorite line says: "Live Life to the fullest..." then I should go on and live with it... I know God has a purpose on why these things are happening... I might not realize it now but later on, I know I will... Good Luck na lang to myself! Aja!

1 Reactions:

twinks said...

hmmm...sis...glad u r back na and had a great time..
as with the emotionally down part, i reckon i can relate...hehehe...that's one of the reasons why am silent and needed time off from blogging..hehehe
kaya mo yan sis! ikaw pa!

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...