Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Visiting Jan-jan


Jan-jan... He was my best friend and cousin... We grew up together since we we're still kids... Summer is our favorite time, sometimes I would spend it at their place which is just near to ours but most of the time he spends it here... We would play different games together with my other cousins.

He was so kind and silent most of the time, often bullied by our classmate and schoolmate when we we're still in nursery and I remember fighting with those bully boys that made him cry... As we grow up, became teenagers, we seldom talk and rarely hang-out together... He has his set of friends (all boys) and as for me too...

I silently cried during his wake... I haven't seen him for quiet some time then he's gone... May his soul rest in peace and Lolo's soul too, wherever they are... We miss you...
They're talking about incident that happened last 2003 and the MarsoKwatro times... Reminiscing the past...


"Live life to the fullest"

0 Reactions:

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...