Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Eve...


There are a few kids caroling a while ago when the clock hits 12 and my mom had a little something to give for them this Christmas. We told them to come back on the 25th and a few did really come back... We we're glad to see the smiles on their faces when we handed each one of them a present... May the spirit of Christmas continue to stay within our hearts even if it's not Christmas time... God Bless everyone...

"Live life to the fullest"

9 Reactions:

Talen said...

Merry Christmas and happy new year Miah...I hope your holidays are wonderful and I look forward to more great posts in the coming new year!

Rolly said...

Merry Christmas to you all. Peace on Earth and goodwill to mankind. Give Love on Christmas day.

Joro Livelihood
Joro, The New Beginning
Absolutely Joro
The World Of Joro
The Tale Of A Bukidnon Lad
Baconchezjoro Multiply

irel said...

Hello, I wish you and your family a very merry Christmas:) i want the shrimp in the last pic!!!

Lob Eng said...

Merry Christmas! By the way Pizza is my favorite!

Laane said...

Hi!

I'm one of your entrecard-droppers and I want to wish you Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year!

Thanks for entrecarddropping!

iceah said...

yummy! sarap ng handa nyo ha c: Merry Christmas din dear c: musta yung party ng mga bloggers nkapunta ka? c:

blazin said...

I don't know what that shrimp dish is but I do know this. I WANT SOME! Man that looks absolutely incredible. Yum.

cathara said...

gai ko ana beh!

posh post said...

oh i love the food. i missed christmas parties this year coz i was in the hospital.

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...