Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Eve...


There are a few kids caroling a while ago when the clock hits 12 and my mom had a little something to give for them this Christmas. We told them to come back on the 25th and a few did really come back... We we're glad to see the smiles on their faces when we handed each one of them a present... May the spirit of Christmas continue to stay within our hearts even if it's not Christmas time... God Bless everyone...

"Live life to the fullest"

8 Reactions:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and happy new year Miah...I hope your holidays are wonderful and I look forward to more great posts in the coming new year!

Anonymous said...

Hello, I wish you and your family a very merry Christmas:) i want the shrimp in the last pic!!!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! By the way Pizza is my favorite!

Unknown said...

Hi!

I'm one of your entrecard-droppers and I want to wish you Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year!

Thanks for entrecarddropping!

iceah said...

yummy! sarap ng handa nyo ha c: Merry Christmas din dear c: musta yung party ng mga bloggers nkapunta ka? c:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what that shrimp dish is but I do know this. I WANT SOME! Man that looks absolutely incredible. Yum.

cathara said...

gai ko ana beh!

Anonymous said...

oh i love the food. i missed christmas parties this year coz i was in the hospital.

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...