Saturday, February 9, 2008

On a Sunday....


Started my day with my Mom walking inside the room, freaking out bout my Lola's being stubborn. I quickly woke up heading directly to my Lola's bed with my hair straight up (could you imagine how I looked like? lol) then, I saw her in the act of going back to her bed and started sitting. I was relieved to see her smiling at me, I don't know if she's smiling because of how I looked like or she's just happy to see me, nevertheless I'm thankful that she's alright... I Think I just misheard what my mom was saying; 'that's the reason she got her right hip broken because she stand up walk all by herself.' We were glad that she's not suffering any pain anymore because of that incident. I was sitting beside her for a while then I headed to the kitchen and had breakfast with my mom and aunt, after eating I stayed near my Lola and keep her company while watching t.v...

I was just sitting and writing when I heard her crying, I turned around and saw her wiping her tears... I asked her why she's crying but she just said 'wala lang' (nothing)... after a few seconds of asking her she said: 'palangga kaayo sila sa ilang Papa (Their father Loved them very much), si Inday, Beth, Rolly... hasta sad ikaw, ug tanan mga apo nya (and also you and the rest of his grandchildren.)' I told her not to cry anymore but just the thought of him would make my eyes teary... Well, I guess she just missed Lolo (may his soul rest in peace) it's been years since he passed away... I missed him too, there were times when I remember him, He used to scold me because I often went home late at night (usahay laagan lagi kaayo hehehe...) I'm scared of him sometimes especially when he gets mad coz he would really shout at you but after that he would remain calm and would talk as if nothing happened. He used to buy me a card (cellphone load) , chocolates (kay favorite man nako) and other stuffs, not just to me but also to his other grandchildren... I haven't visited his grave since I arrived here in Davao, I think I should visit before leaving... Three weeks and it would be the 5th year anniversary for all the victims of Davao Airport bombing... Too bad I wouldn't be in Davao on that day but my prayers will always be there for you (may your soul be at peace and for all that had passed away that day...)


I just wished that the one's who were responsible for the Davao Airport bombing would pay the price for their actions, but until now those terrorists were still out there... How could they sleep at night not thinking of the people that had died and was injured during the incident? Can't they hear the cries of all those who had suffered because of them? I just hope that their conscience would kill them...

0 Reactions:

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...