Saturday, February 23, 2008

Fly High

February 21, 2008

And today is the day... the day of my departure to Hong Kong and I really don't know what I was feeling that day... I woke up, had breakfast, had a shower and get dressed... Went to Gateway and bought some donuts at Go Nuts Donuts for Papa Manny and Lapid's Chicharon for my mom then I went back to tita Alice's house... Pack up all my stuffs and went to visit Papa Manny at Malate before going to the Airport with tita Alice... I was all by myself when I entered the entrance at NAIA... Whew! then I thought 'THIS IS, THIS IS REALLY IS IT!' Ai-Ai delas Alas line hehehehe... Paid the Airport tax, checked my baggage in and next to the immigration... I was so early, exactly two hours before the flight (hahaha) but I was hungry so I looked for something to eat and I was shocked to see the prices of the foods there..... (wwaahhh.. sooo expensive! hahahaha..) and so I just had Ham & Cheese worth 85 php! with just three slices of it, imagine that and a small bottle of Mineral water worth 35 php... waahhh... and I just have enough money on my pocket... hahahaha... but it's okay it filled my half-empty stomach anyways... hehehe... It's a good thing I've brought lots of chocolates...

Our flight was delayed, departed at 19:43... I wanted to sleep but I can't, so many things were running on my mind at that time... I looked at the window but the sky is dark and so I just keep on closing my my eyes hoping that I would fall asleep, but I didn't... After two hours we landed at the Hong Kong International Airport, their Airport is really huge and pretty cool... After we landed we had a short minute ride to their MRT. I don't know what they call it here, and after that we went to the Immigration and then find my baggage... Their Airport is really beautiful and clean... After picking up my baggages I walked outside to meet my mom it was really cold that night, my jacket's not enough for me, good thing my mom brought a spare jacket in case I needed one... Now I've got the chance to see and ride those double decker bus of theirs that I just saw in the photos... Their bus are really cool, the seats were pretty comfortable plus the view was really really nice... I can't stop my amazement hahahaha... Well, I was really sleepy but can't sleep, just keep on looking on those tall buildings, and then I heard an old man coughing and I looked at him and caught him spitting inside the bus... uurrgghhh... yuckie... He just looked at me at me and then I glanced away... thinking 'ka-damak ba sa mga tao diri.' Ka-nindot na sa ilahang bus, hugaw-hugawan lang?

Then I was so hungry so we stopped at a restaurant near their flat and had a good meal... I was having a hard time using the chopsticks hahahaha. I used the spoon and fork na lang... After eating we headed to their flat in Hung Hom, Kowloon... When we arrived Aison is already sleeping and I'm so tired and sleepy too so I clean up first and get ready to sleep.... good night everyone... ooppppss... it's dawn already... hahaha...

0 Reactions:

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...