Friday, February 8, 2008

A day with Rhon...

It’s been a while since the last time Rhon and I saw each other, and yesterday we had that chance. We talked about anything and everything as if we never ran out of topics to talked to and Rhon's so bubbly but I enjoy listening to her... She's a vegetarian now, not that new to me but we just had beef steak over lunch (hahahaha... speaking of breaking the rules huh?). Anyways, we've talked for hours but there's still a lot of things to talk to... We headed to their house after eating and I met her brothers again, can't remember the last time I saw them too.. *lol* We used to hang-out at their house during college days together with our other friends, missed those times...

Felt sleepy so instead of rolling on the bed, I stood up and told her that we'd better watch a movie. 'How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days' the movie that she(Rhon) picked, it was a great movie where i did actually had a good laugh (Loud laughs actually.... nyahahaha...) we also watched 'Sweet Home Alabama', and it was a good movie too... I can somewhat relate to the first movie that we watched coz it brings back some memories, funny memories actually. We were still immature at that time and I dunno what else to describe us. Well, we have this crazy mission to make someone 'fall in love' with us and after a month of dating we'll ditch them (silly ayt? lol) and the nuber 1 rule is to not to fall for that someone (do you want to know who's idea was that?). But in the latter part, we didn't pursue it (hadlok ko makarma eh, hehehe...) Well, enough of that part, I really enjoyed watching movies with Rhon, we used to do movie marathon at our house, talk... eat... drink 'til dawn... I'm sure gonna miss that coz i'll be leaving Davao for a while, but I'll be back, just don't know when... Wish me luck...

0 Reactions:

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...