Friday, April 11, 2008

Scary Night


I watched 'Sukob' last night, I've actually seen this movie in the cinema but there's no other DVD left in my brother-in-law's flat so I watched it again... I was all alone in the room and somehow I felt a little scared, I treid to relax but the movie's sound effects was so loud it makes me jump off the bed and shout out loud... hahaha... It was almost midnight and I'm afraid my brother-in-law's boardmates might woke up hearing me shouting so instead of using the speaker on the portable DVD player, I used earphones instead... but I didn't stand all those 'pakurat-kurat' na scenes hahahaha... I tried to lower down the volume but couldn't hardly hear the character's voices, but when it comes to the scary scenes the sound effect's way too loud... Trying to scare the hell out of you, but I wasn't really that scared just a little surprised by it's effects. I remember I dind't even get scared or even shouted when I watched this in the cinema... Maybe coz I'm all alone ? hahaha...

Well, the movie was good but I like Feng Shui better... I remember watching it alone on DVD at home in Davao... I was a bit scared but it was on the last part where I got really scared that I ran all the way to our room and left our T.V. and DVD player open... It took me a while to go out again and hurriedly unplug the plugs from the sockets without turning it off properly.... hahahaha... 'May inuwi si nanay sa bahay...' wwwaahhh....

"Live life to the fullest"

2 Reactions:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

MeiYah said...

thank you dieta... I've already added u in my link list... :)

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...