Tuesday, November 18, 2008

When I almost believed in SIGNS

A few months ago, I was so determined to find my one true love, my destiny (corny noh? pero true)... I keep on praying and asking Him for signs... I wasn't really that desperate though, at that time I just want to be sure of a certain situation and wanted to know if it is really right to still stay in that situation. So I asked for a sign from Him.

After a few weeks... months... I've already forgotten about it and just went on with my life. But just this month, on my birthday, I received a gift from him. It was a necklace and a bracelet with a big heart pendant. This is not the first time he had given me presents but what surprised me was when I have looked intently at the pendant, there's an angel in it... I paused for a while... looked again at the pendant and see the same thing... then I smiled, asked to no one in particular, Is this for real? Is this the answer I was really looking for? I was happy at that moment and excited. I asked him why he chose to give me that gift and he answered he liked it the first time he saw it and that that Angel was him, saying: I am that Angel, I will be guiding and protecting you... I was really touched by those words... and happy... to finally have known who my Angel is. He didn't know how much I wanted to hug him and show him how much I appreciate him.

I didn't tell him about it until now... He didn't even know that I asked for it and told no one about it... So, I was really amazed and of course happy at that time... I was so excited and told one of my best friends and sister about it... They were happy for me and because they liked him for me...

But weeks later, things were different already, I know something was wrong but I just thought he might just be busy at work. Then I've known he ***** somebody else... I was really hurt by what I've found out... Just when I finally have gotten over the past and learned to love him back, these things have happened... Just when I thought I have found my Angel... Or was it just a prank sign? I am beginning to question those signs which I thought are true... I don't know if this is one of His challenges or tests or I don't know anymore... All I know is that I am really hurt and I don't want to believe in signs anymore....

I don't care if you would happen to read this or not, I just want to tell you: "What are those words you have promised for if you would just turn back and walk away... You shouldn't have said those words if in the long run you would just hurt and leave me alone... You shouldn't have asked me to give you another chance... you shouldn't have asked....
and then you expect us to be best of friends? Nah... I don't think that would happen...


7 Reactions:

Marites said...

sorry to hear that, girl..but sometimes, if a door closes, a window of opportunity opens. In time, you'll get over him and you will find a much deserving one for you.

Keith said...

MeiYah, I am always happy to visit your site. It is sad however you have these tribulations.

I just wanted to stop by and say hello. I am still blogging myself, and I hope the rest 0of life is going well for you.

Anonymous said...

babae! this all go back to what been told a thousand times..."be careful of what you wish for, dont ever try to wish or ask for something that you even yourself are not ready to embrace it when it's given in front of you."
sometimes, we do actions or decisions in life just the heck of it..we don't care what it matters to anyone as long you satisfy yourself at that specific moment, and yet we end up still hurting ourselves.

Anonymous said...

babae! this all go back to what been told a thousand times..."be careful of what you wish for, dont ever try to wish or ask for something that you even yourself are not ready to embrace it when it's given in front of you."
sometimes, we do actions or decisions in life just the heck of it..we don't care what it matters to anyone as long you satisfy yourself at that specific moment, and yet we end up still hurting ourselves. ....MEAR

Anonymous said...

it's not the question of believing it...widen your perspective and outlook in life. there so much to see and look within yourself...inner self. am I getting somewhere?...MEAR

Gem said...

Ouch! I never looked for signs, but this one is a symbol. At least you've known the truth earlier than really end with forever with him then get hurt at the discovery.

okaonis said...

if you ever ask for a sign, ask for something improbable to happen, because males are very good in context clues. so next time ask for the impossible, if it will be granted then kayo na.\


the-daily-light.blogspot.com

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...