Sunday, November 4, 2012

Favorite Barney Songs

 
First it was Giggle Bellies and now it's Barney. My baby just love listening to their songs and watch their videos. We had one CD entitled "Barney Run Jump and Sing". Almost all of the songs there were good and two of the songs that I really liked are "I Love You" and "Laugh With Me". I always find myself singin..."Ha ha ha, hee hee hee! C'mon get silly and laugh with me. Giggle gaggle wiggle waggle ho ho ho! When you're feelin' happy, let it show!" 


"If all the raindrops were lemon drops and gumdrops? Oh what a rain that would be. Standing outside with my mouth open wide. Ahh-ahh-ahh-ahh-ahh-ahh-ahh-ahh-ahh-ahh."


My little one just love watching this video... :)


"Live life to the fullest"

0 Reactions:

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...