Sunday, January 4, 2009

My Year 2008, The Boar...

Yeah, I am born in the year of the boar...

At the end of January, I resign from my job as a Personnel in Charge. Why? Well, too many reasons actually but here are just a few of those reasons:
  • I am not happy with my job anymore...
  • Tagum City is too far, I miss Davao...
  • I get sick everytime I travel Tagum to Davao and vice versa... (palusot? hahaha...)
On the mid of February I went out of the country, 'twas my first time to travel alone and outside of the country pa... It was a great experience, I get to see my two beautiful nieces, my sister whom I haven't seen for two years, my mom and brother too... Got to spend time with all of them and I got the chance to go to Macau too, thanks to my sister and her husband Kuya Erwin and to my mom, who are all very supportive... :D

I can say that the 1st and 2nd quarter of the year was good for me... Went back to Davao on the 3rd week of May. Got serious into blogging and making money online (see My Blog Earnings). Joined the Davao Bloggers Party last June and was able to meet a few bloggers. The party was intimate but it was fun... Joined the Digital Filipino.com Club Networking Event which was held at the Pantawan Hall, Grand Regal Hotel and was sponosred by PAGCOR. I also joined the 2nd Mindanao Bloggers Summit which was held at General Santos City. Meet a lot of Mindanao Bloggers, I have chanced upon a few of their blog online... I really had a great time there, I have convinced my close friends to blog and I am happy that they've enjoyed and have fun blogging too while making money online...

Bought my very first domain www.meiyah.info which is already 3 months old now and by the way it just gained a Page Rank of 2 now... Weeee... I am so happy upon knowing that good news... Well, I am happy too that it is now gaining traffics from Search Engines with certain keywords... I will make a different blog post about it and share it to all... My latest site www.photoMIAHgraphy.com has gained a Page Rank of 1 by the way, good news for me, it was just a 2 month old blog...

Anyways, a lot had happened last 2008... Good... Bad... Learned a lot of lesson... Still, I am grateful that despite it all, I have managed to surpass it with God's help...

I hope this year 2009, I will be mature enough in handling things and in the decisions that I would make... Hope this would be a great year for me and my family and my friends as well...

"Live life to the fullest"

0 Reactions:

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...