Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year's Resolution

Hmm.... Okay, let's start...

First on my list would be, Not to do that two-timer thingy ever again... Hahaha... Yeah, I've promised Russell and myself not to do that again... that would be the first and the last... Second: Should STOP viewing his profile, how I wish I could do this, I am trying really hard though sometimes I get tempted... What I don't know won't hurt me, yun na lang isipin ko... Third: Stop crying over him... I made it for the past few days but on the first day of this year I haven't stopped myself from doing so... Hmmm.. I Should forget him na talaga... Hay... Fourth: Move on and Live life everyday as if it is my last and make the most out of it... Life is too short to waste it on someone who doesn't even care about me... He's very much happy now, so I should be...

Dili na dapat mag-tinamad mag-write ng posts... dami na expired opportunities.. tsk3... sayang din...

"Live life to the fullest"

0 Reactions:

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...